Sunday, January 29, 2012

EDUC 6305 Advanced Educ.Tech. Snipping Tool Activity #13

A snip of Google+
I first be acquainted with the Snipping Tool last semester.  After teaching my 2201 students to use this tool, I found myself showing everyone, including my mother and brother how to use the tool.  It's quick, easy and efficient.  The reason that I chose to snip google+ is that I'm hoping to use the google feature in my classroom and to demonstrate to public school teachers the features and uses for this tool in their classrooms.  Presently, I'm enrolled in Educ 6814, Game Design, and we are playing Gardens of Time (a google+ game) as a class and applying the good learning principles of gaming.  Additionally, using the google+ hangout is a thought for future conferencing with teachers throughout the state of WV.

NETS-T:   Using the snipping tool allows teachers to assign students the "freedom" of creativity, to make students work personal and provide a tool that students will be able to use in relevant ways.
 Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and Assessments  (a) design or adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity (c) customize and personalize learning activities to address students' diverse learning styles, working strategies and abilities using digital tools and resources

No comments:

Post a Comment