Sunday, January 29, 2012

EDUC 6305 Advanced Educ.Tech. Revisit Resume Activity 14

My Resume Score 


Completing this activity was interesting and thought provoking. Creating a resume isn't something that I've had to do in a very long time.  My age, education and number of years in the workforce forced me to make decisions about my resume's content.  Using a google template was extremely helpful in the process.  As noted by my blog page title, The Changing Tides, it's symbolic for what is happening in my life.  My future employment goals are changing, so creating this resume was very beneficial.   According to Rezscore, I should not have mentioned references available upon request, and I should have listed or accounted for my years of employment.  Since we used a google doc, editing the resume will be simple and quick.


NETS-T:   Teachers creating a resume in google docs, demonstrates knowledge of current technology.
Model Digital-Age Work and Learning (a) demonstrate fluency in technology systems and the transfer of current knowledge to new technologies and situations

No comments:

Post a Comment