Thursday, November 17, 2011

Multi-layered Woman (final copy)

My mother watched the video last night (Nov. 16th), and she was overwhelmed.  She had tears in her eyes and just couldn't believe that I was able to capture so much in such a short video.  She was amazed that I found "images" that related to her. :)   Also, the cheerleading sweater image was actually shocking to her, because she wore the letter "r" on her sweater, to spell "RAMS".  I didn't know this, it was pure coincidence.  Her final words were, "I love it!"  My brother watched too, and he wants the link to the video.

My corrections to my video:  I added a slide that says, "My name is Judy White and this is my story...",  I understand that some might think that I (Mary Jo) am telling the story, but it's really my mom's "voice".  Also, I added that I retrieved music from itunes to my credit slide.

See the final version of my video below this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment